1.泰柬两国今日宣布一致同意将对各自在柏威夏寺( the Preah Vihear Temple)地区边境争议区的军事力量进行第二阶段的调整。
8.新加坡总理李显龙( Lee Hsien Loong)呼吁东盟成员国议会支持东盟一体化政策，特别是对《东盟宪章》的实施。
1. Cambodia and Thailand announced today that they have agreed to arrange a second-phase troop redeployment at the disputed border area near the Preah Vihear Temple.
2. Facts have proved and will continue to prove that Sino-Japanese economic cooperation is the major joining point of national interests of the two nations and is the basis for long-term, solid and realistic bilateral ties.
3. We should rationally treat the economic and trade frictions between us two countries so as to avoid developing such frictions into political ones.
4. In China's approach to relations with other countries, there has always been an emphasis on the principles of the equality of states and respect for the rights and views of small and medium- sized powers.
5. Chinese President Hu Jintao expressed hope for lasting peace and common prosperity in the.251.k/world in a speech to the Federal Parliament of Australia on Friday.
6. The international community should reaffirm its commitment to multi-lateralism and give full play to the important role of the United Nations and its Security Council in maintaining world peace and security.
7. The 39th Pacific Islands Forum Leaders Summit officially opened in Alofi, capital of Niue on August 19. 15 heads of government who are PIF members are expected to discuss issues about climate change, economic growth and Fiji situation.
8. Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong urged parliamentarians from Southeast Asian nations to support ASEAN integration policies, in particular the implementation of the Charter.
9. During the past 10 years, Sino-Canadian relations have maintained a strong momentum. The bilateral political ties have increased and the volume of bilateral trade has tripled.
10. Only 10 years ago, it was inconceivable that East Asian economies would one day try to integrate themselves as their European peers had done.
11.Indian and Pakistan have fought three wars since 1947, two of them over Kashmir.
12.Japan occupied Korea for 35 years, and many Koreans still harbor very bitter memories of that time, a time when they were prevented from speaking their own language and had to pledge allegiance to the Japanese emperor.
13.Details of their discussion will not emerge until after the two prime ministers meet Saturday.
14.The prospect of war with Iran is beginning to look real. The hardening of positions in both Tehran and Washington over the past week has brought relations to their lowest point since the Iran hostage crisis that began in 1979.
15.The EU meeting comes a day after President Nicolas Sarkozy of France, which holds the rotating EU presidency, secured agreement by both Russian and Georgian leaders to abide by a cease-fire after several days of fighting in the breakaway region of South Ossetia and elsewhere in Georgia.
16.Taking unilateral actions by bypassing the Security Council is dangerous and against the will of all member states.
17.The economy of China and its economic partners are now very closely integrated - by trade and by investment.
18.It was all smiles as Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi and his Indian counterpart Pranab Mukherjee emerged from an hour-long talk behind closed doors.
19.After a brief review of the diplomatic relations between China and Australia, President Hu Jintao underscored the significance of bilateral and multilateral cooperation in ensuring a peaceful and prosperous world.
20.Fireworks lit up the night the sky in the German town of Frankfurt on the Oder River that borders Poland at midnight Friday when the German-Polish border barrier was eliminated.