1. Where will the speakers go?
A. Jean’s place. B. Their hometown. C. The hospital.
2. What is the woman asking for?
A. The man’s bill. B. The man’s keycard. C. The man’s room number.
3. How much was the original price of the camera?
A. $300. B. $280. C. $230.
4. What does the woman want to be?
A. A bank clerk. B. A nurse. C. A doctor.
5. What does the woman want to do?
A. Not go to the party. B. Slow down. C. Be quick.
6. What are the speakers talking about?
A. The evening sky. B. The weather. C. The school project.
7. What pictures did the boy take last week?
A. The moon. B. The stars. C. The clouds.
8. What did Natasha like doing when she was 9 years old?
A. Snowboarding. B. Climbing mountains. C. Playing computer games.
9. What does Natasha’s father say about sailing?
A. Expensive. B. Exciting. C. Dangerous.
10. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Housemates. B. Colleagues. C. Classmates.
11. When will the party begin?
A. About 10:00 p.m. B. About 8:00 p.m. C. About 6:00 p.m.
12. What does the man advise Amy to bring?
A. iPod. B. Beer. C. Juice.
13. Where does the woman want to travel?
A. In a mountain. B. On a river. C. In a park.
14. When will the woman be back for sure?
A. 12:15 p.m. B. 1:45 p.m. C. 2:00 p.m.
15. How will the woman come back?
A. By boat. B. By bus. C. On foot.
16. What does the man suggest the woman do?
A. Book tickets in advance. B. Come early. C. Take some food.
17. What is the speaker doing?
A. Making an invitation. B. Introducing a theater. C. Advertising for a play.
18. What does the speaker want to do?
A. Watch a film. B. Attend a party. C. See a play.
19. Why does the man offer to buy the ticket?
A. To celebrate Jamie’s birthday. B. To show their friendship. C. To make an apology.
20. Where would the speaker like to meet Jamie?
A. In a bar. B. In a restaurant. C. In a theater.