1. What did the man do?
A. He started the phone. B. He broke the buttons. C. He fixed the screen.
2. What will the speakers buy at the store?
A. Bread. B. Meat. C. Chips.
3. How much did the woman pay for the refrigerator?
A. $800. B. $300. C. $150.
4. Where does the man most likely live?
A. In Canada. B. In New York. C. In California.
5. Why did the woman’s plants die, according to the man?
A. From not enough water. B. From not enough sun. C. From not enough plant food.
6. According to the man, who discovered America?
A. The Spanish. B. Columbus. C. The Native Americans.
7. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Teacher and student. B. Mother and son. C. Friends.
8. Why does the woman want to go home?
A. She isn’t feeling well.
B. She needs to get something to eat.
C. She doesn’t want to attend the meeting.
9. What will the man do for the woman?
A. Drive her somewhere. B. Work on her project for her. C. Ask for a sick leave for her.
10. How does the woman know the man ate the cookie?
A. She saw him on the video camera. B. Another customer told her. C. She saw him in person.
11. Why did the man lie?
A. He didn’t want to pay.
B. He thought the cookie tasted bad.
C. He thought the cookie was too expensive.
12. What happened at the end of the conversation?
A. The man paid for the cookie.
B. The woman called the police.
C. The speakers went to the back of the store.
13. What event are the speakers attending?
A. A dinner party. B. A wedding. C. An anniversary celebration.
14. What does the woman want most right now?
A. To dance. B. To eat something. C. To change her clothes.
15. What did the man eat when he first arrived?
A. Some cheese. B. Fish and rice. C. Some cake.
16. According to the woman, what probably cost a lot of money?
A. The flowers. B. Jennie’s clothes. C. Matt’s tie.
17. According to the speaker, what is Jen like?
A. Strict but loving. B. New and talented. C. Friendly and funny.
18. Which award did Luisa win?
A. Best Hairdresser. B. Employee of the Year. C. Best Customer Service.
19. How long has Dina worked in the salon?
A. Three months. B. Two years. C. Seven years.
20. What is true about the awards?
A. The awards have different prizes.
B. The winners will get extra vacation days.
C. A total of $1200 was given out.