1. What is the woman going to do this afternoon?
A. Eat out B. See a doctor C. Go shopping
2. How does Henry feel now?
A. Proud B. Tired C. Grateful
3. What did Fred do?
A. He travelled to Italy
B. He offered Kate a ride
C. He bought a new car.
4. What does the woman do?
A. She's a salesperson
B. She's a librarian
C. She's a bank clerk
5. What did Patrick do last Friday?
A. He moved to another place
B. He sold his old apartment
C. He went out with a friend
6. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Strangers B Classmates C. Co-workers
7. Why is Sara worried?
A. She has problem preparing for a speech
B. She knows nothing about British history
C. She fails to finish her homework on time
8. Who are the speakers?
A. Students B Secretaries C. Teachers
9. When will Ms. Kelly probably give the lecture?
A. On Tuesday. B On Wednesday. C On Friday.
10. What will the man probably do next?
A. Go on a trip. B. Talk to Dr. Lee C. Start a research project
11. What is the man doing
A Asking for directions.
B. Touring the city centre.
C. Talking to a friend
12. What does the man decide to do?
A Keep walking. B. Get a taxi C. Wait for the bus
13. How does the man feel at the end of the
A Annoyed B. Excited C Surprised.
14. What is" People You Meet'
A. An office party. B. A training course C. A radio program
15. How many people does Marks office receive every year?
A.100,000 B.200,000. C.500,000
16. What do we know about Mark?
A. He is a team leader
B. He was born in London
C. He speaks thirteen languages
17. What do Mark and his co-workers usually do to help people?
A Show them around
B. Plan tours for them
C. Teach them English
18. How long did the speaker and his family live
in the downtown apartment?
A. 8 years B. 10 years C 30 years
19. What was the reason for the speakers unpleasant childhood?
A Strict family rules
B. Little chance to play outside
C. Too much school work
20. What does the speaker think of outdoor activities?
A. Colorless B Dangerous. C Enjoyable.
1-5 CBCBA 6-10 BACAB 11-I5 ABACC 16-20 ABABC