1. Do you think the school should encourage on-campus parking? Give specific reasons and details in your response.
2. One of your friend is often late for events and appointments, which often makes others angry. What's your advice to help your friend to avoid this problem in the future?
3. Which of the following would you rather be? Lawyer, veterinarian or restaurant owner. Explain your answer in details.
4. Describe a present you have given to others. Explain why you think it is important.
5. What would you do if you have multiple tasks to do at the same time?
6. Which of the following jobs do you want to do the most? Actor/actress, computer programmer, business owner.
7. Talk about one of your special ways to study.
8. Describe an occasion in your country where people give gifts to each other and the kind of gift that's common.
9. What qualities are most needed in a small company? outgoing and friendly, well organized or creative?
10. Talk about a thing you always wanted to do but didn’t have time to yet. Explain why you want to do it, give examples and details in your explanation.